Tuesday, April 27, 2010

vino for grandy

my mom also thought it would be fun to take in a winery since we live near a wine region (livermore valley). my hubby did a little bit of research and came up with one that was supposed to be kid friendly.

it was.

very much so

and pretty
they had a parrot that did a lot of yelling to another parrot across the parking lot. it was sort of funny. they were kind of like two old bitty's hashing it out.


they also had some goats. e and d really liked this one. p didn't really know what to make of him.

and we fed strawberries to a horse (who almost took off my hand).




p rode around on my hip in my sling.


scott and grandy tasted the wine


while e and d explored the toy bins and colored pictures at the kids table.

1 comment:

  1. love your blog! But I also want to know what winery this is! Love the kid friendly winery!

    ReplyDelete